A N N O U N C E M E N T
5th year students – end of study
1. INDEX – student is obliged to submit the student booklet (index) to the Study department of the Faculty latest by May 10, 2018.
· Student must obtain: minimum 300 credits in order to finish the study regularly.
· All grades and dates of assessment have to be written in the index including grades for diploma thesis and practice in community pharmacy. There is no need to have an assessment for the state exams written in the index.
· It is in the main interest of the student to check his/her study results (assessment grades and dates) in the AIS system!!
· Please, compare with index!
In case of unclearities please come to the Study department.
· Students who fail to submit the index on time shall not take part in the summer state examination and diploma thesis defence.
2. LITERATURE – Students have to return latest by May 30 2018 the borrowed literature from the University and Faculty libraries.
3. GRADUATION CEREMONY – July 3rd 2018