- The final registration of subjects on the schedule in academic year 2023/2024 must be completed ideally by the beginning of the semester on February 19, 2024
- Necessary additional changes in the schedule and study plan must be reported to the Study Department - Protocol on changes to the study plan (signed) no later than 2 weeks after the beginning of the semester by March 3, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. - Later changes are not possible!
- In case of changes, it is necessary to remove/add the subject not only from the schedule, but also from the registration list!!!
Students sign up for the schedule through AIS2.
If the scope of the subject includes, for example, a lecture and an exercise, the student must choose 2 scheduling windows if the system offers it.
After you've entered all the scheduling windows, make sure that the schedule windows aren't overlapping (collision).
You can check the schedule in the left menu "Schedules".
Deadline for registration for the schedule:
from February 3, 2024 from 8:00 a.m. to February 5, 2024 to 11:59 p.m.
If a student has completed exercises in a subject and it remains for him to take an exam or has a recognized assessment or part of the teaching by the guarantor of the subject, it is necessary to inform the department about the (in)need to enroll in the subject in the schedule.
If the student finds out that he has a schedule collision, he must solve it himself by adding and/or removing the subject first in the enrollment sheet and then from the schedule within the time limit set for the formation of the schedule in the period February 3-5, 2024 by registering for to such a lesson where he will not have a collision.
Simultaneous participation in two overlapping scheduling events must NOT appear in the schedule.
Until February 5, 2024 11:59 p.m., the student can log out of the AIS himself or log in from the schedule of the given subject.
From February 6, 2024, scheduling collisions will be resolved via email on ais2fpharm.uniba.sk. In the subject, be sure to indicate "Collision - name surname, year of study", and in the report indicate a brief description of the collision itself.
In case of technical problems, please contact CePIT Technical Support: 02/59 244 944 on weekdays from 8:00 to 20:00 and on weekends and holidays from 09:00 to 12:00.
COMMUNICATION (SOLVING STUDY MATTERS)
- communication with the faculty it is necessary to use only university mail accounts
- administrative matters are handled by study officers, other study agendas by study advisors
- when visiting the study department, it is necessary to observe the office hours
- general application form
- confirmation of school visit
Confirmation of school attendance can be obtained:
- in electronic form:
- on the form – send the application by e-mail to Study department