THE FARMACEUT'S CEREMONIAL PROMOTION WILL BE ON JUNE 30, 2021:
THIS YEAR'S GRADUATES OF COMENIUS UNIVERSITY BRATISLAVA, ENDING THE STUDY IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/21, WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND GRADUATE CEREMONIES.
The graduation ceremonies at Comenius University are traditionally held in the historic CU Auditorium on Šafárik Square in accordance with epidemiological measures.
The conditions for organizing graduation ceremonies are:
- 50% of auditorium capacity must not be exceeded and at the same time no more than 150 people may congregate indoors and 200 outdoors. This means that each graduate will be allowed to invite up to two guests.
- Only those, who can provide a negative COVID-19 test result not older than 24 hours (Antigen tests) or 72 hours (PCR tests), or those who are vaccinated, will be permitted to attend the ceremonies.
· These measures may change depending on the epidemic situation and the indication of the COVID Automat’.
- Attendance at the graduation ceremony is voluntary; students who do not want to attend the ceremony can obtain their diplomas from the Education Department of the Rectorate. The Department will publish more information on its website.
This year's graduates of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Comenius University in Bratislava, who are interested in participating in the graduation ceremony, can register and confirm their participation through the AIS2 system in the period from 4 June 2021 to 9 June 2021 until 12.00. If the graduate does not confirm his participation, he will not be able to attend the ceremony in person. We will continuously publish more information on the faculty's website.
- The university will stream the ceremonies online so family members or friends are able to follow them without taking part personally.
The Faculty of Pharmacy is very pleased that this year's graduates will be able to receive their diplomas in person after graduation. We are also very pleased with the earlier graduation date of our graduates, which will allow most of them to become a registered healthcare professional and practice their profession.