The Snack Bar and Cafe is open:
|Monday||7:30 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||7:30 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||7:30 – 17:00|
|Thursday||7:30 – 17:00|
|Friday||7:30 – 15:00|
The Snack Bar and Cafe offers
coffee, warm breakfast (eggs, sausages, ...), daily assortments of baguettes and sanwiches, home made desserts, pies and cookies, FIT bars, soft drinks and beverages and more...
The canteen offers warm menus for:
- 3,80 € for staff members and
- 2,50 € (since 2019) for students with discount.
To be eligible for the discounted price, students are required to present their ISIC card to prove their identity and affiliation to the Faculty of Pharmacy.
Discounted tickets are being sold from 10:00 to 15:00.
Menus can be packed into a plastic menu-box.
The daily menu typically includes:
- 2 soups to choose from, 1 of them without the use of wheat-flour (gluten),
- a choice of 3 main dishes.
- On Wednesdays and Fridays home made sweet dishes or bakery will be offered.
- Usuallly there is a 4th menu offered based on grilled items, which typically is a choice of meat, fish or cheese, fresh salad, and side dishes, e.g. bulgur, kuskus, steamed/grilled vegetables, rice and potatoes.
Build your own choice of the menu:
- main dish (meat, fish, cheese),
- water or tea a
- salad given to selected main dishes.
Feel free to ask the stuff in the canteen or the cafe for further details.